Food can help improve vision?
Of course yes, some degenerative eye diseases are consequences of diabetes and obesity. And we don't want to have eye problems.
=It is also clear that our eyes are very delicate and must be treated with great care.
Many people find the definitive resolution of their problems only resorting to laser interventions such as those carried out at the vision defects treatment center Vision Future, others, on the other hand, resolve by referring toa healthy diet.
So can food really help our eyes?
For example, some studies consider all foods that | ||119contengono antiossidanti, especially those loaded withvitamin C, which are very helpful in curbing the process of a cataract or all those visual problems that worsen with age.
Other foods that are decidedly interesting, precisely for the functioning of our retina, are spinach and egg yolk, rich in lutein and zeaxanthin.
Now, specifically, choose emo 5 foods that help us improve our eyesight.
The 5 foods that help our eyesight
- The carrot. The old speeches of our mothers who, as children, told us about the benefits of carrots for eyesight are well founded. The vitamin A of which the carrot is rich is perfect for nourishing the retina and blocking the first signs of decompensation. The curiosity is that the macular pigment is made up of food elements so eating the right foods feeds it seriously, doing a magnificent job on the structure of the bulb. And carrots are perfect for use, being rich in beta-carotene which is one of the main food elements.
- Spinach. Spinach, rich in iron, is also very rich in lutein which helps with both cataracts and macular degeneration. The same antioxidant is found in peas, lettuce, leeks.
- Soybeans. Soy contains phytoestrogens and vitamin E which are anti-inflammatories perfect for the cause. Soy milk and beans are also great.
- Broccoli. This vegetable, rich in vitamins and antioxidant phytonutrients, also contains lutein and zeaxanthin.
- Chocolate. Dark chocolate, which as you well know is good for many things, even makes you lose weight, is also good for our eyes, as it contains flavonoids that promote eye circulation.
Il cibo può aiutare la vista? Certo che sì, così come è chiaro che il cibo faccia molto bene a tanto altro nel nostro corpo.
It's a bit like our parents, our grandmothers, have always taught us: food is care and comfort for many, many things.
Eating good things, healthy things, always helps, it helps to feel better and helps our body to work less and better.
The eyes they are very delicate and must be treated with care. Choosing the best food to help eye circulation or pigmentation is a step that each of us should take to try to live our lives in a better way, setting priorities well and what is really important in the food sector too.
Il cibo è nutrimento ed energia.