It's winter, snow falls abundantly on the our heads.
It's cold and we really want to continue our diet but also to eat something warm and invigorating. Nothing better, then, than to choose dietary vegetarian soups which are perfect for the period and perfect for staying a while with food between one dinner and another.|| |108
La zuppa, se condita poco e con gli ingredienti giusti, è perfetta come pranzo o cena, anzi it helps both the body to purify itself and to digest more ease.
Let's see some recipes to use in the days to come.[sc name=”FIND OUT HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT”]
Vegetarian Diet Soup Recipes
1. Pumpkin, leek and potato soup
- 400 g of pumpkin
- 1 leek
- 1 potato
- 20 ml of olive oil
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 30 g of grated parmesan cheese
- 900 ml of vegetable stock
2. Soup of courgettes and saffron
- About 600 Gr Of Zucchini
- 2 Onions
- 1/2 Liter of chicken broth it can also be prepared with stock cubes or chicken granules
- 1 Sachet Of Saffron
- 10 Cl of liquid cream for whipping or the same quantity of Greek yoghurt
- Olio D’oliva
- Salt And Pepper
3. Chickpea and spinach soup
- 400 g of canned or fresh chickpeas
- =200 g of fresh or frozen spinach
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 2 Vegetable Cubes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 10 Gr Of Tomato Concentrate
4. Broccoli Soup
- 800 Gr Of Broccoli
- 300 Gr Of Potatoes
- 1 Clove Of Garlic
- Menta Fresca a piacere
- Basil to taste
- 1 L Of Vegetable Stock
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
5. Endive Soup
- 8 Heads Of Belgian Endive
- 2 Big Potatoes
- 1 Stock Cube
- 2 Spoons Of Low-fat Plain Yogurt| ||234
- 1 Po’ Di Sale
- 1 Little Pepper
- 200 Gr Of Rice (if you want to put it because it's not essential)
- Grated Parmesan
- Shelled and chopped almonds
Each of these soups has very few calories and all are perfect for giving the right calorie intake and the right energy base, perfect for accelerating our metabolism.
We don't need to waste who knows how much time for who knows what super light gourmet dishes. Here we are talking about soups that are all prepared in a matter of minutes and which are really good, as well as dietary. The recipes I have proposed are all very easy to prepare.
Because what I would like you all to understand, and it took me some time to understand and get informed too, is that it doesn't necessarily cooking well means wasting hours of time but in fact cooking well does not take much if the ingredients are fresh or if you buy a ready-made but of excellent quality.
There are some really good soups, already prepared, some soups that cannot fail to be of excellent quality because they are controlled from the beginning to the end of the production.
So don't be lazy, I've been lazy for a long time, get informed, trust me, try it, cook it.