When the holidays end, many of us think that the time has come to put your diet in order and start taking something that rhymes with health.
And maybe it also rhymes with losing weight.
Oh, well, now that I'm after the holidays we certainly all have better thoughts to start working on our body andon our well-being for this new year that has just begun.
So we have to start to fix some important points to eat well and towork well on our body from early in the morning.
A piece of advice, the first, that I feel to give you is that or prepare a protein smoothie with oats as breakfast.
Breakfast, as you well know,is the most important element of the day and it is what sets our metabolism in motion.
Toaccelerate our metabolism it is good start with proteins which, as you already know, are the real fuel for our body.
Proteins are used to give us energy and are used to nourish our muscles.
Accelerating then the metabolism we will always have the possibility ofburning the accumulated fat quickly, without affecting the muscles, nourished, in fact, by proteins.
We have on the market smoothies, protein shakes, very good. All you need is knowing how to choose from the vast range of products, more or less acceptable, that we find both online and in shops, always being careful to choose natural products.
Or we can prepare excellent protein shakes ourselves with the added oats.
Let's see three.[sc name=”FIND OUT HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT”]
Protein shakes with oats
Oats are a grain that is high in long-digesting carbohydrates, so it provides long-term energy. It also has a high fiber content, which serves to regulate and stimulate our intestines. Combined with proteins, it is perfect for starting your daily nourishment in the morning.
1. Peanut butter oats smoothie
- 1 cup soy milk (you can also use skim cow's milk or almond milk)
- 2 tablespoons table spoon of rolled oats
- 1 table spoon of natural peanut butter (therefore without added salt or preservatives)
- 2 pieces of bitter dark chocolate
- 1 tazza di frutti di bosco (vanno benissimo anche quelli surgelati)
2. Spinach smoothie
- 1 cup of almond milk (or soy or skim, as you prefer)
- 1 generous handful of pre-washed leaf spinach
- 100 grams of cut mango
- 1 banana
- 2 slices of pineapple
- 2 table spoons of rolled oats|| |186
3. Frullato di banana e caffè
- 1 cup of coffee
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of greek yogurt, the 0% one fat
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup
- a pinch of ginger
- a pinch of walnut moscata
- 2-3 ice cubes (optional, you can also decide not to put ice in it if you prefer a room temperature smoothie in the morning)
The most important thing is, after the holidays, to think about working on your serenity of your body and mind, so starting a day well can only be good. A protein shake with oats is a great daily start to speed up your metabolism and work well with fiber, carbohydrates and protein.