When we talk about supplementary healthcare we are talking about the inwhich operate the supplementary health funds for the National Health Service (SSN). This refers to all the bodies that must guarantee the citizen both supplementary and public assistance.
It is very important to be aware of the fact that there is a pillar, which originates from a national collective bargaining, which goes to include various stakeholders, such as:
- traded funds;
- company coffers;
- mutual aid societies;
- brokers and insurance companies.
But there is also another pillar of this branch, especially speaking of supplementary health care, given that it becomes of great importance given that it guarantees a considerable saving of resources for the health system.
Let's try to understand something more about supplementary health and how it can be useful also in the case ofdisease prevention.
Corporate Welfare | ||119
In questi anni, quasi tutte le aziende ricevono continuamente domande per la protezione e sicurezza sociale dalla parte dei lavoratori, che scaturisce da tutti i nuovi bisogni del momento.
The heads of companies must assume important responsibilities in order to be able to adequately respond to all needs.
Thecompany requests, regardless of the economic characteristics of the companies themselves, the age or gender of a person,they are always:
- health assistance;
- supplementary pension;
- assistance services for the elderly;
- assistance services for childhood;
- meal vouchers;
- transport bonus;
- gym memberships.
In fact, being aware of all the opportunities andbenefits that can come from welfare measures, involves a growth in esteem among workers, given that once all these things are implemented, a general harmony is reached with a consequent higher productivity.
What are the benefits for employees?
Supplementary health care, given by greater corporate welfare, leads to better quality of work,among benefits for employees include:
- a high amount in the form of health coverage;
- the possibility and the right to apply for reimbursement of health costs made;
- possibility to take advantage of tax benefits.
What are the tax benefits?
Icontributions che vengono dati ad un eventuale Fondo, da parte del dipendente, per sé e per i propri familiari, sono sempre deducibili dal reddito imponibile.
But in order to be deductible it is it is important that:
- all contributions are paid to a Fund for welfare purposes only;
- that the Fund provides benefits to non-self-sufficient individuals, therefore also all integrated home care services;
- that the Fund guarantees socio-health services;
- that the Fund provides dental assistance without falling below 20% of the total amount of all resources for the coverage of the services guaranteed to its clients;
- the payment of all contributions to the Fund must be provided for by a contract or collective agreement.
TheIntegrative Health Care Fund must always comply with all the conditions, così come deve rispettare sempre la soglia minima delle prestazioni integrative tramite garanzia, ovvero tramite l’erogazione di una rendita vitalizia nel caso si incorra in una spiacevole situazione di non autosufficienza.